1. Upon completion of The 5 Element Acupuncture Network 'Submit a Listing' process and acceptance into The 5 Element Acupuncture Network, the Member agrees to accept the use of this site as laid out in these Terms and Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to amend these Terms in whole or in part, at any time and you will be notified of the same by our posting of such Terms on the site. Your continued use of this website will be deemed as acceptance of these revised Terms. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so that you will be aware of such amendments, modifications or change.
3. The information contained on The 5 Element Acupuncture Network website is considered for general information purposes only. Every effort has, however, been made to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website.
4. Links from www.5elementacupuncture.co.uk are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for any of the sites linked to, or the content found within those sites. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site and not linking to a particular site does not indicate a lack of endorsement.
5. The 5 Element Acupuncture Network is not liable, and can take no responsibility, for any temporary downtime of this website which is outside of our control. We do, however, take great care to ensure the smooth running of www.5elementacupuncture.co.uk
6. In no event will The 5 Element Acupuncture Network be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits occurring out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
7. All members of The 5 Element Acupuncture Network must hold current practitioner insurance and also hold a recognised qualification in acupuncture.
8. Members must also hold a recognised qualification in Classical 5 (Five) Element Acupuncture.
9. All members of The 5 Element Acupuncture Network agree to have their Clinic and contact details available to the general public.
10. The owners of The 5 Element Acupuncture Network cannot be held responsible in any way for the authenticity of its members’ qualifications and experience, all possible checks and enquiries are made as to the accuracy of claims made by its members.
11. The 5 Element Acupuncture Network cannot be held liable in any way for the actions or results of actions of its members.
12. The 5 Element Acupuncture Network makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
(a) any of the content of this website its accuracy or effectiveness.
(b) any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website ('third party site').
13. No personal data about an individual registering with this site will be obtained without their permission. Where any personal information is shown, for example, names and addresses of practitioners, it is displayed only with prior consent.
14. Membership of The 5 Element Acupuncture Network is by application only and membership is not guaranteed.
15. All paid membership subscriptions to The 5 Element Acupuncture Network must be up-to-date at all times, members who are persistently in arrears will receive one notification and the membership will be suspended.
16. Only paid members of The 5 Element Acupuncture Network are eligible to use The 5 Element Acupuncture member logo, this logo is exclusive to members and cannot be made available in any way to practitioners who are not members of The 5 Element Acupuncture Network. The copyright of the logo and any resources created by us remains solely with The 5 Element Acupuncture Network.
17. Any paid members that are suspended or are no longer registered with The 5 Element Acupuncture Network will not be able to use The 5 Element Acupuncture Network logo or advertise themselves as being represented with The 5 Element Acupuncture Network in any way.
18. Membership will be automatically renewed for one year, if the box is ticked upon registering, when membership comes to an end. Please notify us if you no longer want to remain as a Member of The 5 Element Acupuncture Network before your membership automatically renews. Details will be removed and Members can contact us if they wish to re-join the Network.
19. The 5 Element Acupuncture Network reserves the right to alter the cost of annual membership at any time.
20. Gross misconduct or misrepresentation by its Members will not be tolerated and any such acts will result in instant removal from the Network. The 5 Element Acupuncture Network reserves the right to suspend or remove a Member from the Network at any time.
21. Unless The 5 Element Acupuncture Network provides notice to the contrary, payment for the subscription is non-refundable. There will be no partial refund if you choose to downgrade your account during the term. If you cancel your recurring payment option, your account will remain active until its next renewal date. At that point, if you do not elect to renew, your account will be suspended and you will have the option of converting to a free account type—subject to the limitations of a free account. If you delete your account before the end of the term for which you paid, your cancellation will take effect immediately. In either case (cancellation, downgrade or deletion), you will not be entitled to any refund, whether complete or partial.
22. Website addressess/urls are exclusively available on 'Gold' subscriptions, they will therefore be removed if added to the text sections of other subscription level accounts.